Training & Consultancy
Availing the best possible career options.
The Academic and Personal Counseling Department along with the faculty members guides the students to channelize their career path. All the students are provided with such counseling by the teachers/mentors/counselors of various departments regarding their academic progress as well as their future prospective. The cell is also engaged in disseminating information about different job opportunities and self-employment in Government and Non- Government organizations. The role of the cell is as follows :
- To collect information about suitable jobs from publications like “Employment News” etc.
- To publish important details of jobs advertised.
- To offer career-counselling to students.
- To help the job seekers with tips for success in screening- cum-personality tests.
- To organize seminar on career counselling.
- To promote entrepreneurship among those with potential.
Each Faculty acts as a mentor for 10 students. The faculty members of various departments are vigilant and keep a constant eye on the need for students who find it difficult to cope with the curriculum. In order to identify weaknesses, faculty members regularly take class-tests, evaluate the level of achievement and hold remedial classes (Tutorial classes). A record of these activities is kept in the Attendance Register to check and monitor the academic growth of the students. Besides that, for providing better & effective academic facilities, the mentor advises the students to develop professional interests and set realistic career goals. The Mentoring System at RCM provides an effective mechanism for the academic and professional growth of its students.